Saturday, November 08, 2008

I need to get out of this funk...

It started Monday night. I was dreading the results of Tuesday's election. Unfortunately, my biggest fears have been confirmed. McCain lost. :( However, I am TRYING very hard to not think about the election. Everyone keeps saying that we need to "respect" our new President. I'm sorry, I have trouble respecting someone that hasn't earned it. He will have to prove himself. I just don't have a lot of faith in him....

I need to start exercising again. Once I stopped nursing I quickly gained back at least 15 of the 25 pounds I had lost. I have to face the fact that if I really want to be thin that I need to exercise and eat better. I just hate the fact that if I do exercise it will cut into the few hours a day I have with the boys. That is unless I get up and go to the gym at 5 am before anyone is awake. And, I can only do that 4 days a week because the other 3 M is still at work. But, I guess something has to give right?

On a happier note, Thanksgiving is coming. We are going camping this year! WOOT!!! Coloma here we come. We have a very large group going this year. At least 14 adults for Turkey Day and 3 more families joining us on Friday. We will go wine tasting on Saturday in the El Dorado area. It will be so much fun!!!

Well, that's about it for now... I'm gonna try scrapping for a little while. TTFN!

3 comments:

~*Jennifer*~ said...

Wow, camping for Thanksgiving! That's cool! I'm Canadian so I didn't really have a favorite of who I wanted to win for president. Sorry you feel so down about it. :(

momto4boys said...

WOW, camping on Thanksgiving....I am so jealous!!! I also just want to say that I am so with you on your feelings about the election, I am still sad and VERY scared!!!!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Camping sounds interesting. How do you cook turkey & fixings while camping? We never manage anything more than hotdogs & the occasional steak