So, from my CT's I got:
HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS - MVP by Christy Lyle at Sweet Shoppe Designs

HIGH SCHOOL FRIENDS - SWEETHEART by Christy Lyle at Sweet Shoppe Designs

A SONG IN MY HEART by Julie Billingsley at Sweet Shoppe Designs

I also purchased from Sweet Shoppe Designs:
Darcy Baldwin's MY DEAR MARSHA

Penny Springmann's ALL WORN OUT 2 OVERLAYS

Stuffed by Shawna Clingerman, Libby Weifenbach & Melissa Bennett

Cozy Kitchen by Kristin Cronin-Barrow & Meg Mulllens

and last but not least...
Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins by Libby Weifenbach (I absolutely LOVE the name of this adorable kit!)

so then I ventured over to Scrap Orchard where I bought:

and

and

There is so much more that I wanted but just couldn't afford. Especially some stuff from Natali Designs. I just can't justify spending more money until all of this stuff has been used though...




No comments:
Post a Comment