Yes, we are going camping for Thanksgiving. However, we do have trailers. Lots of them. I think there's going to be like 9 trailers in all.
We will cook the turkey on the BBQ, heat the ham in one oven and use the rest of the ovens for the side dishes (stuffing, candied yams, green bean casserole, etc.)
Seriously, I can't wait. The rest of the weekend my uncle will be doing "cowboy cooking". Just like the competitions on Food Network. He does local events and has even taken a 1st Place for Best of Show and 2nd Place for his food. The food is so simply and so yummy!!!
The menu is:
Wed: Sausage, Beans & Beer Bread
Thurs: Turkey/Ham Dinner
Friday: Chili Beans and Cornbread
Saturday: Chili Colorado, Spanish Rice and Refried Beans
Plus he's doing breakfast 3 mornings.
YUM!!! I'll probably gain 10 pounds. LOL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Sounds like a fun time!!
Post a Comment