Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Late summer cold... or just allergies

I'm hoping it's just allergies. I feel like crappola today. I have taken Claritin the last 2 nights and even took a Benadryl last night. Still, sore throat with the drainage. YUCK. I hate feeling like this. Plus I can't concentrate on anything. Feel like my head will explode if I think too hard.

I am so seriously frustrated with DS' school and teacher and with our District in general. I have tried to open enroll him into another school that is a half a mile from our house last year and this year. I seriously have so many problems with the school district that we are in. I really, really just want his school's PI scores to come back. I hope they are still under PI status and the school I want him to go to has an opening. If this is the case, he should be transferred to my school of choice within 2-3 weeks. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Well, gotta get to work....... more to come!

No comments: