Thursday, September 04, 2008

FOB2Y

Crayola Color Quizzer



Wow, I missed a lot! LOL!!! Here's a link if you want to try your hand at it.
http://www.crayola.com/promos/64boxBirthday/colorQuizzer.cfm


So, I posted yesterday about not feeling well. Well, it has turned into a full blown cold overnight. Just what I didn't want. I hate being sick. Guess I'll go nurse myself back to health....


I did want to post a few pages that I have finished recently though.



CREDITS: "Bratty Brothers" by Kristin Cronin-Barrow & Meghan Mullens at Sweet Shoppe Designs, "All Torn Up Overlays" by Penny Springmann at Sweet Shoppe Designs.
I Lifted/Spun Nikki Hawkins' Just Chill

This one was done for the Sweet Shoppe Slogan Challenge



CREDITS: "Caught Thinking" by Julie Billingsley and Eva Kipler at Sweet Shoppe Designs, Font: Susie's Hand

This is for the Scrap With The Sugar Babes Challenge



CREDITS: For the SWTSB #40 Challenge: Background Paper & Staple Frame from "Caught Thinking" by Julie Billingsley and Eva Kipler. Brown Splatter from "Bratty Brothers" by Kristin Cronin-Barrow & Meghan Mullens. Stamp Frame and Tied Ribbon from "Atomic Amber" by Micheline Martin. Circles from "Outloud" by Shawna Clingerman. Quote from "And I Quote...Boys" by MandaBean.

This one is using Julie Billingsley's new "Falling For You" at Sweet Shoppe Designs



Last but not least, one with Christy Lyle & Fee Jardine's new "A Spy's Life" at Sweet Shoppe Designs

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I really love the one with the I spy kit, so cute! Great Pages Kat.

._. said...

aww your pages are darling :)

La