Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Blah... and irritated!

Just blah... I've been feeling like this for the last 2 weeks. Can't seem to get over it. Thought it was PMS but now I'm thinking not. I have been going to bed at like 9:30 every night, can't seem to get motivated during the day, I'm bored at work, bored with work, tired of the same ole', same ole'. I need to get out of this funk - NOW!!! And no, I'm not preggo.

So, we went to a surprise birthday party on Friday night for one of the firefighters that works with Matt. It was fun but Matt pooped out on me at around 8:00 and wanted to go home. Now, I understand that he works 24 hour shifts (soon to be 48 hour shifts) and is up and down all day and night running calls (usually for some dumbass that fell between the toilet and tub and can't get up) but geez, he KNEW we were going out Friday night. He should have taken a nap while I was at work and the kids were gone. Grrrr..... He's turning into my father.............

On the way home from said party, I told him that they were having Gold Rush Days in Old Sac this weekend. He said "Sounds like fun. Maybe we can go Sunday or Monday." I went to the station on Saturday to see him and ask him which day we are going - he looks at me like I have two heads. "We're not. I'm working on the truck this weekend." (The truck is a whole other long irritating discussion.) Okay then. Fine. Spend time with your stupid truck when you could have a fun-filled day with your FAMILY. So I spent the rest of the weekend sitting around, playing with the kids, cleaning here and there, watching TV and scrapping. At least I got 5 pages done this weekend. I think that's a record for me!

Sometimes he just really irritates me.

No comments: