Friday, January 06, 2006

It's FRIDAY!!!

Yeah! It's finally Friday. I didn't think this week was ever going to end. It's been a difficult week - going back to work after being sick for a week, still being a little bit sick, DH being home for about 10 days... It's so hard to get back into that routine when you are off. But I made it. Luckily we had Monday off so it wasn't a full week. My "I'm not a high volume attorney" decided to be high volume the last 2 days. I was totally caught up on Wednesday. Even did most of my filing. Yesterday he slammed me with 4 files (with LOOOONNNNNGGGG) dictation on them and then at least another 5 today. It would be okay if they were short but they're not. There are so many things to do on each one. I spent most of my day on 2 files. Only 2. Now I have to go in Monday to 1-1/2 drawers of dictation. Makes for a great Monday. Anyways, so the weekend is finally here, I have a nice dirty Martini in hand and DH has gone to work for 3 days... I see some scrappin' time comin'.

So, I finally applied for my first CT tonight. I am already on Christy Lyle's CT - which I love doing. Hers was by invite though and was a total surpise to me. This time I actually had to apply. So they will be announcing their team on Tuesday. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Other than that, not much else new... Going to clean the house this weekend and D and I are going to Chuck E Cheese for Hannah's birthday on Sunday. That will be fun even though their pizza sucks... I can't wait to see the look on his face! Photo op - you bet!

Oh, and a nice thank you shout out to Gina Miller for my trip to Target last night. I am soooo thankful that A) our T sucks and their dollar section is probably the worst as far as size, and B) that I don't paper scrap anymore because they did have a lot of cute scrapbooking stuff for Valentine's Day. LOL!!! So, I managed to get out of there buying 3 toys (one for D and two for birthday presents - and they were all on CLEARANCE!), a pack of razors and another plastic tub for more Christmas decorations. $41.00.

Well, off to see what I can create... Have a wonderful night!

1 comment:

Rachael said...

Good luck! I am sure you will make the team! Your work is great! :)