Friday, January 27, 2006

Neglected....

My poor blog that is. I have just been so dang busy the past two weeks. I am slammed at work, feel like my house is a filthy mess, and I am just soooo dang tired.

So, I thought I was preggo. Two tests = negative. Kind of sad about it. But it's not like we are trying or anything. I was just on some meds and they say they reduce your BC by like 50%. I wasn't feeling well, nauseous and other icky feelings so I thought I would take a test and see...
I am looking more to do this next year, after D starts school. That way I am not paying twice the daycare.

I am taking D skiing for the first time on SuperBowl Sunday. $10 for all day. The skis and instruction are included. Not bad. Especially since I don't ski. So it won't cost me anything other than his $10. MIL is picking up the clothes he needs. I can't wait. Of course, I have to make sure that we get back in time to watch the Hawks kick the Steelers' butts. LOL!!! The Fatta's are having a party at their house so that's probably where we will go. M wanted to have a party at our house. NOT. Maybe next year.

Other than that, I am just working feverishly to get all of my LO's done for Christy Lyle's grand opening at Sweet Shoppe Designs. Some awesome stuff in store for all the digi scrappers out there! I can't wait!!! I'll post some LO's here after the Shoppe opens.

Well, back to work.... Have a great day (it's FRIDAY) !!!!

No comments: