Well, I spent some time today working on this blog. I still have some changes and corrections to make in the HTML language. I'm still learning...
Back to work tomorrow... :0( Not looking forward to work. Never do. Don't get me wrong. I like what I do. Most of the time. The boss man can be difficult to work for though... Plus I really rather be at home cleaning and scrapping. Well, maybe just scrapping... LOL!!! We also have the Bug Man coming tomorrow. I can't deal with the damn ants anymore. They are literally driving me crazy!!! I found them in my closet yesterday. WTH are they in my closet? There is no food nor water in there. But they are. Damn little critters... Hopefully Roger will be able to get rid of them instead of pushing more inside. But we are convinced they are living in our walls and in cracks in the slab of the house. Nice.
So, I start complaining to DH about my "new" digital camera that he made me buy (whole other story) a couple of months ago. I took 26 shots last night of D in front of the tree (with and without the tripod) and only 1 of them turned out. Seriously. All of the rest of them - BLURRY!!! I can't figure out why! It is a Fuji S3100. I had it set to the portrait mode, highest quality and they are blurry. I even tried different shots with the flash, without the flash, with the night mode on and off. Doesn't matter. Still blurry. Piece of crap camera. Did I mention that I LOVE MY NIKON N55 FILM camera? It takes awesome pics. Except when I am trying to use it when I am highly intoxicated... which has been known to happen... LOL!!! Anyways, so tonight he tells me that I need the HP 5.1mp with the docking station. My response - NO. I need the Nikon D70. Him: You mean the $1,400 one? Me: YEP! Him: I don't think so...not paying that for a camera. Me: Well, if you want a happy wife you will... Him: NO COMMENT.... Don't think I'll be getting my camera anytime soon. But I bet you anything that he goes out and buys the HP camera. Oh well... I'll just keep spending my money on film and developing!
Well, I think I am going to hit the hay. I want to finish my book (Nora Roberts - Blue Smoke). Great book BTW...
Later.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment