Sunday, January 01, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Well, 2006 is finally here. Of course, I was NOT awake to ring in the new year because the Theraflu knocked me out. Made it to 11:11 p.m. and that's the last I remember... LOL!!! Oh well. It's just another night. Had I not been sick I probably would have had a massive hangover this morning. So in a way I'm glad I was too sick to go out. LOL!!!

I am going to try to get some scrappin in today. Already did one page this morning:

Credits: Cala Lily Love by Lori Barnhurst

Wow, it worked. I actually put a photo in here... Didn't work the first time I tried. I seriously need to learn me some HTML so I can do more with this blog...LOL!!! Anyways, I can't believe it's been almost 9 years since this picture was taken. In 25 days we will have our "dating" anniversary. 14 years. High school sweethearts. Holy cow where did the time go?

Here's another LO I did yesterday. It literally took me all day. I was playing with layers, filters, etc. I am really happy with the way it turned out. I just can't believe it's been almost 4 years since this pic was taken. 4 years!!!

Credits: Papers: Mushy Peas & Starry Night by Gina Cabrera. Lullaby paper teaser from Scrap Raven. White stitching and decorative scroll brush by Gina Cabrera. Word art and cabaret brush by Rhonna Farrer. Overlay by Holly McCaig. Flower by Mindy Terasawa.

Little D will be 4 in 3 months. Guess it's time to start on #2. I really would like to have at least one more child. Matt wants a girl. I want another boy. Although having a girl would be fun too. I'm just not really into all of the frilly stuff and dolls... nope. Not me. I like racing, basketball, football, camping. Fun stuff. Heck, I didn't even really play with dolls when I was little. Sis and I played in the mud! We played marbles, jacks, swam, raced Quarter Midgets, I was on the track team and played Volleyball.

Okay, enough with the rambling... Off to do some more LO's. I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!!!

No comments: