Saturday, December 31, 2005

Taking another leap....

Well, I bought Designing with Digital yesterday. I WANT TO LEARN MORE!!! I want to be able to create elements, brushes, backgrounds, etc.... I use PSE 3.0 right now and unfortunately I have a feeling that I am going to have to convert to a more complicated program to actually make elements and stuff. That is the hard part. I opened Photoshop 7 last night and was going to try to work with it but I can't even resize a picture with my Move tool like I can in PSE 3.0. Waaaaahhhhh!!! Why does it have to be so dang hard?

Okay, enough pouting for now. Anyways. This. Book. Is. Awesome. The LO's are stunning, the CD just absolutely ROCKS and the Yahoo Group is going to be oh so helpful! Especially since, if I am understanding this correctly, ALL of the tutorials are being re-written for ALL of the different programs out there. Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!

Other exciting news... Christy Lyle is opening her own shoppe!!!! Yea!!! I am sooooo excited for her and the other girls who will be opening http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/. Good luck and I can't wait till you open!!!

I sure wish this crappy cold running around in our house would GO AWAY!!! We have all been sick since the day after Christmas. I am sick of being sick. I have tried everything. Airborne, Sudafed, Mucinex, Tylenol Sinus, Theraflu, Nyquil - you get my drift. Everything. Nothing is working. I still have a congested yucky nose and a sore throat. And on top of it, I have been drinking a LOT of juice so I have a mouth full of wonderful canker sores. Damn!!! I hate being sensitive to citrus. Now, on top of it all I am getting a stinking COLD SORE on my lip!!!! AAARRRGGGHHH!!!! Of course, all the doctor says is to get plenty of rest, drink lots of fluids (yeah, see what that does to me), and wait it out. Hey! How about giving me a better immune system so I don't get sick? Huh? What about that? I take vitamins EVERY DAY to no avail.

Okay, off that soapbox for now. Well, we aren't doing anything for New Year's this year since we are all sick. Plus, Matt has to work tomorrow. He goes in for 24 at 6a.m. Lucky him.... Sure hope there aren't a lot of calls tomorrow....

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments: