Tuesday, October 07, 2008

YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME...

I am SOOOO sick and tired of these damn computers at work not working. I can't get anything done!!! And neither can anyone else in our office. I don't know if the problem is specific to our office or not but every single computer here is down right now. I think the biggest problem is that we have an IT guy in our L.A. office that doesn't know jack. He tries to blame the staff for "messing up" the computers and downloading spyware. Um, I don't think so. We have 9 offices and 4 servers. I really think each office needs their own dedicated server...and an IT person that can fix problems.

On another note, I have a new addiction... SUNFLOWER SEEDS. In the shell. The Jumbo brand (low sodium). My mouth is so sore from snacking on these things but I just can't stop!!!

As of right now I have a sitter lined up for Saturday so I can go to the camera class at Ritz. I'm looking forward to it! (Jenn if I learn anything I will let you know! :)

Well, guess I'm gonna go browse the web until our computers come back up. TTFN!!!

No comments: