Thursday, February 16, 2006

Two posts in one week. WOOO HOOO... LOL!!! So many things to do and soooo little time. I wish I was one of those people who can get by on 4 or 5 hours of sleep a night. But noooooo, my old body needs a good solid 7-8 hours. I would get so much more done if I had those couple of extra hours. Guess that's part of getting older for me... cause you know, I will be a whopping 31 tomorrow (17th). No biggie though. I still haven't really hit an age when it has bothered me that I am getting older. 25 was a hard year but it didn't have anything to do with my age. Just life.

So, for V-Day my wonderful DH bought me a dozen red roses. Why can't he remember that I like yellow roses and tulips better - ok... soooooo NOT complaining that I got roses. Very happy that I did. But red just aren't my fave. AND he cooked me dinner. <> He made chicken enchiladas, rice, beans and salad. It was sooooo yummy!!! Becoming a firefighter sure has made him a much better cook.

And, for my birthday we are going camping (by my request) to Bodega Bay for the weekend. I love the ocean. Plus, we are going with the LeBlanc's and the Brooks families. So much fun! And, Kelli and I share a birthday so her DH told her that they would be doing all of the cooking, etc. for us this weekend. What a nice change.... We will do some shopping, hang out at the beach (unless it rains), probably go wine tasting and just enjoy a couple of days away from home. HOW NICE IS THAT!!!

On the SBing front ~ Christy Lyle has given us her newest kits to start using... OMG they are sooooo awesome!!! It's a collection of three different kits ~ Poshy Posh line including Icy Pop, Pinky Poo, and Popsicle. I'm telling ya, these are the bomb!!! I can't wait to play with them!!! They will be available this Saturday (Feb. 18th) at Sweet Shoppe Designs.

Well, guess that's about it for now. Won't be posting again until next week. Have a wonderful weekend!!! TTFN...

No comments: