Monday, February 13, 2006

Once again, I have managed to ignore my blog for some time... I really want to get used to using this more. It's a great took for venting, sharing and just journaling in general. I'm a blog stalker though... Gina Miller, Holly McCaig, Shabby Princess, everyone on Christy Lyle's CT... LOL!!! I love reading about other people's lives. They always seem so much more interesting than mine. I

So, on with it already...
I am really, truly enjoying my place on Christy's CT. She has added 6 more wonderful ladies to an already wonderful team! Click here for more information: http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=297

I have total scrapper's block right now. I just haven't "felt" it in the last week or so. Probably because I need to scan more pictures in to work with and am too damn lazy to do it. It just seems to take forever! That's why I get all of my stuff on CD's now. Additional problem - developing my film. I still haven't developed my CHRISTMAS pictures. Go figure. It's freakin' Valentine's Day already! Maybe I'll take the money Grandma gives me for my birthday and just take all 10 rolls in and get em' done... Maybe something in there will inspire me.

So, have you read "A Million Little Pieces"? I don't care what Oprah said. I don't care that he lied in the book. IT WAS GOOD. Very emotional. Very enlightening. A definite read. I am going to be purchasing his other book "My Friend Leonard" next.

Well, little D is calling me to come to bed with him so off I go... enjoy the rest of your evenings... :0)

No comments: