...and I didn't even know it. Well, until today at least. I have been pretty sick so I haven't been online much. F - U - N. NOT!!!! Even Airborne didn't work this time.
Wow, how the holiday season flys by. I can't believe there are only four, yes 4, more days until Christmas! I still have baking to do, shop for dinner stuff for Christmas Day, and LOTS of presents to wrap. To top it off tonight is bowling night (not excited about that - more later) and I have to pick up sis' BF and his daughter at the airport on my way home at 9:30 tonight. Which means it will be 10pm before I even pick up little-D. I HAVE to wrap DH's presents when I get home tonight so they aren't sitting out when he gets home from work in the morning. One more day of work for him (Friday) and then he's off for his usual 4. Nice. Wish my job was like that.
So, since I am at work and don't have my recipe book in front of me I will have to try to remember to finish this when I get home tonight.
Signing off for now............
Merry Christmas to ya'll!




No comments:
Post a Comment