WOW!!! My to-do list just keeps growing and growing. We are having our Pumpkin Carving Party this Saturday with friends and family and there is so much to do to get ready!!! I have to do all of the shopping tonight for my appetizers and drinks, finish our touch-up painting in the house, hang all of our artwork, etc., and make the spinach dip and salsa so they have time to get really tasty before Saturday. After that I have to start cleaning the house and getting everything set up for the pumpkin carving area. Need to get tables from my mom... and chairs too!!! YIKES!!! And on top of it, I am the worst list maker ever! Just can't do it. Even if I make a list I usually lose it well before it's completed.
On top of all of that, I have to go to DMV and register our trailer so we can go camping in a couple of weeks, pay the bills, finish my CT LO's for Christy, and get my pics developed from our two trips to the pumpkin patch last weekend. I especially can't wait to work on Christy's new kit Unwrapped that will be available at TDC in early November. It's sooooo awesome!
I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get everything done in time and that everyone has a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment