Thursday, October 20, 2005

Crazy Days and Random Thoughts

So, I was asked to be part of Christy Lyle's Creative Team this week! I am soooo honored. I love her kits and I think I am really going to enjoy being part of her team! Her newest kit, Falling For You, is awesome! I love the warm colors and rich textures she used!

D's pre-school is going on a field trip tommorow to the pumpkin patch and I'm sure I will take at least 2 rolls of film (just like last year when M and I took him). I'll probably drop them off at 1hour just so I can play with them tomorrow night. I'll see if I can figure out how to post a layout here after I get one done with this kit.

1 comment:

Christy Lyle said...

Hi Kathi!

I thought I'd pop in to see your blog! I'm honoured to have you on my team! You are so creative and talented! I look forward to getting to know you better!

How did the trip to the pumpkin patch go? I'm sure you have lots of great photos! Have a great weekend!