Here's a few pics I took this weekend that I think are pretty darn good:

Of course I have a LONG, LONG way to go before I will even consider myself a photographer but I *think* I'm finally starting to "get" it. LOL!!!
On another note, another one of my favorite action designers has teamed up with VanillaBees for a fabulous little contest.
You can click HERE for more information.




1 comment:
Hi Kathi!!
I've been trying to reach you, so I am so glad I finally found your blog!!
I am Candi from the Bella Gypsy Design Team.
You were selected as the winner of the $6 gift cert. to your favorite bella gypsy shop, i.e, Scrap Matters, Gotta Pixel, Elemental Scraps, or ACOT. If you could email me which of their stores you'd like to shop in I can get a coupon code set up for you.
Please email me at: candice1973 (at) comcast (dot) net.
Congratulations! I hope you see this comment. I didn't see a direct email address for you. :)
Hugs,
Candi
Post a Comment