From Our Blog To Yours - 7/17/08
Ah, to be a teenager again... no thank you! LOL!!!
My first job was babysitting when I was 12. I did it for one summer. That was enough for me. The next summer I went to work for my mom doing data entry. I did that for a couple of years. Then I started driving. My parents bought a car for me to drive but I had to pay for my own insurance so I got a job working at a little coffee shop in the mall. That was pretty fun but the owners decided to move away and closed it after I worked there for about 6 months. I then went to work for a frozen yogurt place in the mall. I worked there for about 3 months and hated it. After that my mom sold her business and started working for an attorney. So, in my junior year of high school she got me a job working for another attorney in her office. I worked for him for about 2 years. Then just after I graduated I applied for a job at a local pest control company as a receptionist.
That's where my teenage jobs ended and real life as an adult started....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment