I hate busy weeks... we have swim lessons for D-man M-F this week. Then Thursday night grandma has to take him and auntie has to pick up R-man because we have a retirement dinner to go to for one of the firefighters. So, we'll probably end up staying out pretty late. It's a "cocktail" party too and I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!!! At least I know in advance this time. The last retirement party we went to last month I wore white capris and a black top. When we got there all but 2 of the wives were wearing cocktail attire... yeah, thanks DH. Thank you for telling me... Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!
So, today on my lunch break, the girls from work are going with me to Macy's to try to find a dress. Should be interesting since I HATE wearing dresses. Crap, that reminds me, I need to grab my shoes before I leave this morning.
R-man got another tooth yesterday!!!! He now has three and I can see at least two more just under the surface. Poor baby has not been feeling well at all either. Snotty, runny nose, fever, fussy, horrible cough, etc. He actually just sat with me last night with his head on my chest for the longest time. He never does that. I hope this goes by quickly for his sake!!!
Well, gonna go check out SSD before I hit the road.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Have fun finding a dress!
Post a Comment