Hmmm, this is an interesting one. I can tell you it definitely was not this year. R-man was sick, I was sick, some of our friends were sick, and we were camping at the Ocean with crappy ass weather and a ton of people that we didn't know. I didn't drink hardly at all, didn't eat much (again, due to the illness that befell our family right before we left) and just didn't have a real good time.
I would have to say that last year, my 32nd birthday, was probably the best! Every year we go camping with a group of friends. There are 4 of us ladies that have our birthdays within a week of each other. Last year we went to Coloma and went wine tasting and our good friend LisaMarie made us the MOST DELICIOUS cakes. Oh, and you can't forget her to-die-for smashed potatoes and Sweet Cannelloni dip with homemade cinnamon sugar pita chips and fresh strawberries. Plus, it was spent with our friends and families and that was the best part! Yeah, I definitely think that was my best year yet and I hope there are many, many more like that to come!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment