Thursday, June 26, 2008

Almost Friday...

Woot!!! I love, love, love Fridays!!! I get off every other Friday at 3:00 and get my nails done at 4:00. Most Fridays DH is working... tomorrow is overtime. And the best part, the Sweet Shoppe Chat!!! My favorite time of the week!!!

So, on another note, California is burning up. There are over 1000 wildfires in Northern California alone. The skies are soooo smokey. Our third strike team left this morning at 0:30 hrs. I can't remember the last time it was like this. DH hasn't been sent out on a strike team this year...yet. I have a feeling by the end of fire season he will go. Although there are quite a few firefighters ahead of him on the list. It's good money but so hard on him and our family for him to be away. Especially me since I'm stuck here with the boys by myself. But, that's what happens when you are married to a firefighter.. At least he is trying to help other people by saving their homes and animals and, unfortunately sometimes their lives... He makes me so proud!!!

Well, off to try to scrap another page tonight...

No comments: