Thursday, September 13, 2007

From Our Blog 2 Yours - Sept. 7th...

Well, another week has gone by and I'm late as usual. SSD's From Our Blog 2 Yours this week asks readers to tell about what they do to kill time on the internet...

I'm not a gamer (except for Spider Solitaire) and if I'm on the net I am at one of three places - the first being SSD, then DST and finally, MSA. I browse the new posts and galleries and make the occasional post or comment on a LO or two.

On another note, I found out last week that my maternity leave is ending a month early. :( I am soooo not happy about this! I want more time with my baby! Unfortunately this also means that I am having to introduce him to formula a month earlier than I had planned. I really think it's important for babies to breastfeed as long as possible. I did with D for 5 months and then he decided he didn't want to anymore. Of course, I couldn't pump with him so he was supplemented with formula during the day while at daycare. It looks as if that is going to be the case again with R.

Of course, I would not be in this position if the people at work could handle the job! And, on top of it, there are 2 people doing a job that I normally do BY MYSELF!!! I know my boss can be difficult - he has a lot on his plate - but I really don't see much of a reason why 2 people cannot get er done!

Gotta go pick up D. More later...

1 comment:

Libby Pritchett said...

Hey! Thanks for playing along with our blog challenge! BUMMER about your maternity leave! :(