WHAT TYPE OF PIXIE ARE YOU?
What type of pixie are you?

You are a Sky/moon pixie, like me! We are very cool, and love the night sky. Sometimes you can lose yourself just gazing into its beauty! You are always trying to help people less fortunate then you. ;)
Take this quiz!

Quizilla |
Join
| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
Well, I guess it's somewhat accurate...
Ah, life is getting better... only one more week of work and then I'm off for 4 months!!! Little R is running out of room. Well, at least I think so. My mom keeps telling me that he will continue to make room of his own. All I ask is that he doesn't give me an outie belly button. D-man didn't....
R's room still isn't done - and it doesn't look like it's going to get done anytime soon either. M is just too busy to work on it right now.
Well, long weekend ahead. 2 kiddie birthday parties and a wedding tomorrow and then my MIL's b-day party on Sunday. Once again, no rest for me this weekend. I swear my first week off work I am going to sleep away...
Well peeps - till next week.... Have a great one!




No comments:
Post a Comment