Monday, March 20, 2006

Did I ever mention that I hate Monday's

Especially when I wasn't home all weekend. The house didn't get cleaned. I hate that. Sure wish the cleaning fairy would have come. Especially since I had Friday off too!!! This was a fun weekend for us though.

Derrick's 4th birthday was on Friday. The Jelly Belly factory tour was fun! We bought like 20 pounds of jelly belly's. After that we went to Chuck E Cheese. The pizza was HORRIBLE this time. Last time it was good. We let the boys play for about 2 hours and then made our way home. Had a family party at my mom's that night. She is such a saint. She made ham, scalloped potatoes, broccoli and salad. It was soooo good. Plus she picked up (and paid for) Derrick's DARTH VADER cake that he just had to have. Too bad he took 2 bites and didn't eat anymore.... He got a ton of toys. (I'm thinkin' I already posted this info on my previous entry....)

So we spent the rest of the weekend at Matt's Aunt's house in Lincoln. It was nice and relaxing. Had our annual corned beef and cabbage. YUM!!! Then we had cake and presents for Derrick, Great-Grandpa Roe, and ME!!! I got 2 wonderful candles, a 49ers travel mug (which I probably will never use) and a salad spinner (which I wanted). More toys for Derrick.... time to clean out his toy box. Matt's mom took us to breakfast at Awful Annie's yesterday. One of the best breakfast's I have ever had. Derrick even ate almost all of his plate!

Came home, tried to do a few pages - my mojo is gone again... Took a nap, did 3 loads of laundry and went to be at 9pm.

Well, if you haven't already seen these check them out! Have a great Monday!!!

Christy Lyle's RUGGED ONE Sweet Sheets at Sweet Shoppe Designs:

No comments: