Saturday, November 26, 2005

Yes, I am lazy....

I don't know why I can't seem to get with this blogging thing. Half the time I don't even remember that I have it. The other half of the time I can't think of anything creative or interesting to say. I mean really, what do you say every day when you get up, drop DS off at preschool, go to work, pick up DS, go home, cook dinner, watch my Soap, surf the net, maybe scrap a little and then go to bed? That is my routine. Every day. BORING!!!! LOL There are days when I wish they were longer. Of course, that would only happen if the work day were shorter so I could play more.

Well, Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is on its way! Yeah!!! I finished most of my shopping yesterday (Black Friday). Of course, I am only buying for all of the little kids this year. I spent way too much money last year and I am trying to keep our budget under $500 this year. DS will be getting all of his Power Ranger wishes this year. Target overcharged me for the Megazord thing... $40.00!!! I think not! It was on sale for $25.00. So, needless to mention I got the difference back on that one. WM had the Leap Pad Learning System plus Writing for $25 so he's getting one of those too! I love the Leap Pad products. Very educational.

So, I found the hair thing on Christy Lyle's blog and had to try it. I can't believe it said Pink! Try it. It's fun! :0)

Well, guess that's it for now... need to go take a shower and get dressed (since it's almost noon)!

No comments: