Monday, November 07, 2005

It's Monday....

It's been over a week since I have posted. Guess I should really try to keep up on this more. I just don't have anything very interesting to say most days.

Another Monday gone... thank God! It's going to be a wonderful week! Especially since tomorrow is my FRIDAY!!! YEAH!!!! We are going camping at Dillon Beach and I am soooo looking forward to it. I love going to the beach. So relaxing, so peaceful. The weather is supposed to be nice. That's a plus. Hey, if the sun is out half the day and only a light wind, that's a nice day at the beach... LOL!!!

Had a GREAT time at Christy Lyle's chat the other morning! She is definately one of my favorite designers. I am even using her kits over and over which I tend not to do with a lot of stuff that I buy. I really love Pacific Solace and Unwrapped.

Little D is sick - AGAIN!!! He had a flu thing Friday and Saturday and now has a runny nose and his poor little eyes are all red. Poor kid can't get a break. I think he's been sick for pretty much the last 2 months. I am tired of it. I hope I don't get this round. But, like mom said, little ones go through a couple hundred viruses once they start school (or in D's case, preschool) and boy was she right! YIKES... can't wait for this to be over......

Have a great week ya'll!

No comments: